What personal information do we collect from people
who visit our site?
When ordering or registering on our site, as applicable, you may be You may be asked for your name, email address, phone number or other For any services, you may be asked for your name, email address, phone number or other information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information
On our site.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scans and/or PCI scans. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. Credit card numbers. We use regular malware scans. Your personal information is held on secure networks and is only accessible A limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and and are required to keep your information confidential. In addition, all confidential /credit information you supply is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We apply various security measures when a user enters, transmits or
accessing their information to ensure the security of your personal
information. All transactions are processed through payment gateways and are not stored or
processed on our servers.
- Understand and store user preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer alert you each time a
a cookie is sent, or you can disable all cookies. You do this through
your browser settings. Since browsers are slightly different, look in your browser’s
your browser’s help menu to find out the correct way to change the
- If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your site more
effectiveness, may not work correctly. This will not affect the user experience,
which will make your site more effective and may not work properly.
- Disclosure to third parties
- We do not sell or share your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners or other parties who help
us run our website, run our business, or serve our users, as long as those parties agree to keep that information private. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce compliance with the rules of our site or to protect our rights or rights, property or
security. However, personal information about visitors may be released to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third Party Links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we do not assume any responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we are committed to protecting the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We comply with Do Not Track signals and do not track, download
cookies or use advertising when the Do Not Track browser mechanism is installed.
Track (DNT) browser mechanism.
Does our site support tracking behavior
of third-party developers?
It is also important to note that we do not allow third-party tracking behavior
How do I contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns about this contact us